“Yes, Yes, Yes!”
Review of Little Fish Cafe

Little Fish Cafe
Ranked #2 of 155 Restaurants in Douglas
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh seafood, cocktails, coffee & brunch served in a relaxed, informal setting with beautiful views of the quay in Douglas, Isle of Man.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Yes, Yes, Yes!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

After a very good eating experience at sister restaurant "Bath & Bottle" the day before we decided this harbour side location would be our choice for our final hurah! before leaving The Isle of Man.
The sun was shining and our welcome to Little Fish was as warm as the weather. We chose to eat outside, why not enjoy this glorious summers day. We all went for one of the brioche offers, the boys for the shrimp and myself for the lobster - perfect choices, and well matched with a fabulous rose.
Well done Little Fish Cafe! Great service, great food and great location. We highly recommend. Only sorry we were short on time to experience your third property, 14 North, we will be back to do so!

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good restaurant for informal lunch or dinner”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The food is lovely - mostly fish/seafood type, but there is plenty to choose from. There is outdoor seating with a lovely view of the harbour which gives it a great atmosphere. Staff very attentive. All in all it was a good find for us.

Visited July 2014
“Lovely good and atmosphere but quite pricey”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I was very excited to try out Little Fish Cafe as I love 14 North and Bath and Bottle and I wasn't disappointed. The atmosphere, food and staff were all excellent however I do think it is a little expensive.

• Visited June 2014
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Great food, bad service.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The food here is fabulous, the lobster was amazing. It was let down by poor service, like most places in the Isle of Man. They couldn't find our reservation then were quite difficult about us wanting to sit outside in the sunshine.

We waited so long for them to take our order we actually went to the bar to order. We ordered some water when the main course arrived, but it only arrived after we'd asked for the bill. No apologies. Just the usual 'if you don't like it, there's a boat in the morning' mentality. What a shame, as the food was divine.

• Visited June 2014
Froxfield, United Kingdom
“Best food so far in the Isle of Man”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Ate here on a scorching hot day 'alfresco" the lady serving me was brilliant her name was Jade hats off to her she is very good at her job !
The food was absolutely perfect and cooked with great timing - which added to my experience as I was eating by myself on this occasion - it was just past the lunch time window but the place was still busy, I had the Queenies for starters and an amazing fish curry for mains - full of flavour and did I mention the weather was incredible !
The bill was very good value and I will be back very soon can't fault the place from the decor to the staff location and the food !!!!