“Great fish Restaurant”
Review of Little Fish Cafe

Little Fish Cafe
Ranked #2 of 154 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fresh seafood, cocktails, coffee & brunch served in a relaxed, informal setting with beautiful views of the quay in Douglas, Isle of Man.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great fish Restaurant”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We went found this restaurant whilst looking for another place to eat, and we had a lovely meal! We had a starter and a main meal, it was good tasty food with a good service and very good cocktails, I couldn't fault this place for the food and location, we enjoyed this last meal before we left the next day, we would go back to this place if we came back to Douglas again.

• Visited July 2014

Isle of Man
“Good, but a bit overpriced and with limited menu”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have visited here twice and I do love the atmosphere and the view however I feel that it really is a cafe but with restaurant prices. The cocktails are wonderful, but at £8 each, too pricy. The fish and Chips are wonderful but too expensive. The menu is very limited and the addition of nibbles and starters would be good, especially if you are visiting just for a cocktail or glass of wine. I know this restaurant is fish focused, but I think a wider selection of non fish items would be useful, as I often eat out with friends who aren't fish lovers. On the plus side, the staff are wonderful and the quality of food extremely good.

• Visited July 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Yes, Yes, Yes!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

After a very good eating experience at sister restaurant "Bath & Bottle" the day before we decided this harbour side location would be our choice for our final hurah! before leaving The Isle of Man.
The sun was shining and our welcome to Little Fish was as warm as the weather. We chose to eat outside, why not enjoy this glorious summers day. We all went for one of the brioche offers, the boys for the shrimp and myself for the lobster - perfect choices, and well matched with a fabulous rose.
Well done Little Fish Cafe! Great service, great food and great location. We highly recommend. Only sorry we were short on time to experience your third property, 14 North, we will be back to do so!

Visited June 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good restaurant for informal lunch or dinner”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The food is lovely - mostly fish/seafood type, but there is plenty to choose from. There is outdoor seating with a lovely view of the harbour which gives it a great atmosphere. Staff very attentive. All in all it was a good find for us.

Visited July 2014
“Lovely good and atmosphere but quite pricey”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I was very excited to try out Little Fish Cafe as I love 14 North and Bath and Bottle and I wasn't disappointed. The atmosphere, food and staff were all excellent however I do think it is a little expensive.

• Visited June 2014