“Absolutely Amazing! If you are traveling to the IOM, hire a bike and take a tour with Mike.”

Isle of Man Motorcycle Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Isle of Man Motorcycle Adventures is a motorcycle hire company which also offers a unique tailor made and bespoke motorcycle hire holiday package, allowing you to explore this amazing Island. We start with a completely blank canvas and then from getting to know you and your interests we will build a VIP holiday package to your exact requirements. -Motorcycle hire -Guided one to one tours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I spent 3 days on the IOM with the highlight being the tour of the TT course and the isle itself. Mike of Motorcycle Adventures was great and very knowledgeable of everything IOM. He provided the bikes and all the gear necessary for the day. Somehow he had some influence over the weather too. It was a little chilly but we had plenty of sunshine which led to a very enjoyable day. Like most motorcyclists this is a bucket list ride destination and Mike made it that much better. We spent pretty much a full day on tour with Mike, We had a short coffee break in Ramsey and later on we took a lunch break in the town of Peel. We rode the TT course and also traveled to all sides of the island. I really hated to see the day come to end but we left with a ton of pictures some great videos and a lifetime of memories. Thanks again Mike!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"island"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We hired motorbikes for 3 days, and on the third day joined a tour of the IOM.
Fabulous tour, gorgeous island and great people.
Mike and Sheila were generous with their time and help, easy and friendly to deal with.
Their friends Sam and Steve who helped lead our ride were great guys and full of fascinating, local information and history.
We would never have seen what we did without doing the tour.
highly recommend booking bikes through these guys - will be back and will send other family and friends too!

1  Thank LynandStef
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Best motorcycle rental on Isle Of Man.I was very pleased with the bike and the equipment.Mike is a tremendous guy!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Mike picked me up at the ferry terminal and took me to his house. In advance, I had told him my size and what type of bike I normally rode, and he had gear and a similar bike ready and waiting. We spent 3.5 hours touring the course, stopping at several points to talk about the race.

Mike provided one of the best experiences I've had in my life, I couldn't recommend him enough.