“Absolutely Gorgeous Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The lounge with excellent sea views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gtr Manchester
“Absolutely Gorgeous Apartment”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Where to start... Can't fault the Apartment for environment, location, cleanliness or facilities.
Fabulous views and ideal location on promonade. Owner, Margaret was extremely friendly and helpful. I left my phone charger and this was posted to me next day. Marvelous service. We would definately recommend this apartment and are hoping to return .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 May 2016
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, so glad you enjoyed your stay - look forward to welcoming you again sometime in the future.
Sdech
“Stunning place! Easy access for slightly handicaped people”
Reviewed 24 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

What a friendly welcome I had. A bouquet of flowers and an extra made cake ( sorry, nothing left in the photo ;-) ). I even got a welcome package of local !!! bread, butter, milk and eggs, tea & coffee, sugar & Salt.

I especially booked this place as I am slightly handicaped and have difficulties walking stairs. The flat is in the 3rd floor right next to the elevator. Using the back door as main entrance I could easily reach the flat from the car park. One parking lot belongs to the flat.

The view.... Simply stunning! If you get up early you can enjoy Douglas bay without traffic noise. I did not hear a thing with closed windows or balcony door. Balcony !!! Now this is unfortunately still pretty rare in Douglas.

As the floor is all carpet except for the kitchen area I even had a pair of slippers waiting for me.
The flat has an extra storage room behind the living room door big enough for suitcases, coats etc.
In an additional room is the boiler, hover, ironing bord and iron as well as additional towls.

The kitchen is quite modern. Even has a washing maschine and powder for one go. If I would have needed more , I could have gotten more from the very friendly and helpful owner Margaret from englewood lodge.

In case you do need to get something quick from the shop, there is a little spar within 3 min walking distance. Tescos or shopright are a bit further away and I would reccommend transport when going shopping there.

Oh ... Nearly forgot .... Never leave your breakfast on the balcony unattended.... Didn't take long and a gull took advantage of me being inside to brew a new cup of coffee.

Thouroughly enjoyed my time there and slept well and sound. First time in a long run keeping to think of it...

Management Response
25 Apr 2016
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, glad you enjoyed your stay - look forward to welcoming you sometime in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing