“Really terrible service, very disappointing !”
Review of Anatolia

Anatolia
Ranked #19 of 27 Restaurants in Peel
Cuisines: Turkish
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Really terrible service, very disappointing !”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I would not go here ever again! The food was horrendous, it was barely warm on arrival, there were hairs in the sauces we were given and the order was wrong. Also we were overcharged by the delivery man- when quizzed about the bill total he refused to show us the actual written bill. When I phoned to enquire about the bill the female manager/owner of the business was extremely rude to me, she did not listen to me and spoke over
me throughout our brief conversation, I say brief because she slammed the phone down after she'd ranted at me for 5 mins, charming!

• Visited October 2013
6 Thank 2iscompany3isacrowd

Peel, United Kingdom
“Good takeaway place - especially for kebabs”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

They do pizzas, burgers etc as well as kebabs.

The pizzas are ok - they don't compete with a proper (and more expensive) pizza restaurant - but are fine for the price from a kebab shop.

However the kebabs are quite good. The donner and chicken kebabs are tasty without being overly greasy. The salad is fresh and there is a range of garlic and chile sauce.

If you like spicy food ask for loads for loads of chile sauce and ask for an extra portion in a tub as well.

The best thing is they deliver! They deliver within a few miles of Peel for free - and to the rest of the west of the Island (eg foxdale, kirk michael) for a small extra charge. You can also call through an order and collect it - which I'd recommend as if you show up at the shop it can be a long wait if there is a backlog.

Overall its a good takeaway place which is best for kebabs - and reasonably priced.

• Visited May 2013