“TT 2014 Amazing!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ramsey
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“TT 2014 Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was my first visit to The Ramsey Park Hotel. I stayed over for TT week and I can not praise this hotel enough!
It is a fantastic hotel with great, friendly and welcoming staff. Views spectacular!
The food was excellent the breakfast was amazing and VERY reasonably priced menu for the quality of food served.
Nice clean and modern hotel! All round Brilliant!
Will defiantly be returning next year with friends!
Have already recommended it to family and friends.
Thank you for the service provided.
See you next year!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Sara B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Kirk Michael
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

First and last visit.
The welcome from Julie was excellent and that is where it ends.
The general attention to cleanliness was for a reasonably new Hotel lacking. The atmosphere was non existent and as for the food I have had better at the local 'Caff' at a third of the cost.imop.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
GM_Ramsey_Park, General Manager at Ramsey Park Hotel, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on trip advisor.

I am somewhat surprised and disappointed to learn that you did not enjoy your visit with us. I would be grateful if you could give me a call on 01624 818123, selecting option 2 in order to give me a more detailed account of your stay and the shortcomings you observed.

We continually work extremely hard to ensure that all of our guests needs are catered for whilst they stay with us. We are extremely proud as a team of the cleanliness of our hotel, which continually gets five stars on trip advisor and on each tourism assessment has achieved 5 star 100%.

Our restaurant during TT race week, focuses more on a casual food menu as this is what our guests have requested last year as most eat late-on, after the racing has finished. We do have a daily changing table du hote menu running alongside our bar menu during TT race week.

I look forward to hearing from you as all of our customers are of extreme importance to us, and we sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.

Skelmersdale, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here in april and the service was amazing nothing to much for the staff, food very nice chef very good, manage and staff all very happy and friendly made me feel relaxed, will go back. only small walk to the beach and a lovely lake in the front of the building, pleanty for families also not far to go to the town some nice places to eat and drink.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor facing the sea was a great view to wake up to..
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear guest

Thank you of retaking the time to review our hotel on Trip advisor.

Both the team and I are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

We have just had the most enjoyable stay in the Ramsey Park Hotel.My son is in a wheelchair and they had a very large and a very well equipped room.The staff where more than helpful and very friendly. It is in a really great location over looking a lake which is very pleasant to walk around.
We went to most of the attractions and found no problems with the wheelchair.

I will also add that we where well looked after on the ferry to and from Liverpool.

Room Tip: All rooms where great.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear guest

Thank you for your kind comments on trip advisor.

I am pleased to note that your son had an enjoyable stay with us at the hotel and found our accessibility equipment at the hotel useful. I shall pass on your comments to the rest of our team.

During your stay we were actually accessed by the tourism board for our accessibility with a focus on our disabled rooms, public areas and public disabled toilets. we are extremely pleased that we have been awarded a level 3 accessibility rating for our hotel and note that we are the only hotel on the Isle of Man so far to have been awarded at this level.

I sincerely hope that we have the pleasure of your company again very soon.

Benidorm, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was looking for a hotel with good car parking as I was competing in the Manx Classic Speed hillclimb events on 25/27th April. Rather than stop in a tired hotel in Douglas, I chose this modern hotel in Ramsey. And what a good decision, super clean, modern room, comfortable bed and superb breakfast with pleasant staff. Even had Quorn sausages with breakfast. Shame I didn't get chance to see much of Ramsey.

I will be back next year!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
GM_Ramsey_Park, General Manager at Ramsey Park Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you have found staying with us as 'superb'.

I also note that you enjoyed your vegetarian breakfast, breakfast has been an area we have improved significantly over the past few months and we have recently just been awarded by the Isle of Man tourism board, an award for our breakfast and a harvest award for the local, home grown produce we use in our restaurant.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Once again, thank you for your comments i shall pass these on to the rest of our team.

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Me and I wife Geraldine had a fantastic weeks stay at Ramsey Park Hotel I would recomend this establisment to all my friends back home. The food was exceptional, especially the toast! My wife said it was the best toast in the whole of toast land! Although I felt slightly ill during our stay, I found the staff very friendly and welcoming. Overall - top notch chicken! 5 star!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank PeterK6969
Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Both my team and I are delighted that you had a 'lovely week away'. I am especially pleased that you 'found the staff friendly and welcoming', we all work extremely hard to create an informal, relaxed atmosphere and a home from home experience for all our guests that stay with us.

I also note that the food you experienced was 'exceptional', again our kitchen brigade continually strive to serve the best food this side of the island and this is reflected by the three awards they have won this year from the Isle of Man tourism board. I shall pass these comments on to them.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Llangollen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Having refused to accept “the room from Hell” at the Sulby Glen Hotel, the proprietress booked us into the Park Hotel in Ramsay, where we were met by the Night Porter, a man by the name of Charlie, who was helpfulness personified. In order to give us a bed for the night, he had personally made up the beds in the room for us and, when we finally got there, greeted us will a cheerful smile and showed us where the room was.
In the morning, the staff were every bit as pleasant and the breakfast was first class.
I’ll be honest and say that the hotel was a bit modern for my tastes, but it was absolutely spotless, spacious and well-appointed. If you’re happy staying in these modern, slightly impersonal, larger hotels, then look no further. I doubt that you will find anything better in Ramsey.

Room Tip: Book early - it gets fully booked!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hugh S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ramsey
The Claremont Hotel
Mannin Hotel
Mannin Hotel
#3 of 22 in Douglas
BEST WESTERN Palace Hotel & Casino

Been to Ramsey Park Hotel? Share your experiences!