My second time at Pineapple and it was amazing again. The staff are outstanding and cannot do enough for the guests.
I cant name them all but thanks to all the bar staff for being so attentive, the cleaners for keeping my room spotless, the for gardeners for keeping the grounds so beautiful, the cooks and waiters/waitresses for their hard work, the guys in the water sports for looking after us, the fabulous photographers and the Managers for their involvement with all the guests and keeping the place running smoothly.
The spa is lovely and relaxing and good treatments,
Miss Mary's outhouse is little gem and well worth a visit for the ribs and chicken, but also the amazing views.
Keep up the great work and I will be back in November.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxing Adults Only (16 years+) All-Inclusive Resort, located on 30 scenic acres on over a quarter-mile of white sand beach, with turquoise waters and friendly staff. Pineapple Beach Club Antigua is one of Antigua's most popular resorts. 180 well-appointed guest rooms, including garden view, ocean view, beachfront, and waterfront room categories. Three restaurants, numerous bars, water sports, fitness center, tennis courts, evening entertainment, resort activities, and so much more. Book your holiday at Antigua's Most Laid Back All-Inclusive Resort today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Odigeo, Travelbag, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pineapple Beach Club Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Grand Pineapple Beach Hotel
- Grand Pineapple Antigua
- Grand Pineapple Beach Club
- Pineapple Beach Antigua