Kauri Cliffs is better than Kidnappers. The room is larger and better and the view is
super. The golf is more to my liking than Kidnappers and the Bay Of Islands is
wonderful to look out as you play 14-17. The food was excellent and the staff could
not be any better. My wife enjoyed all day in the spa, but she got to go on a kewi adventure
at Kidnappers which she loved. The pro and the golf staff were superb at both properties.
The culture is truly it's all about the guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the far north of New Zealand lies an unspoiled peninsula. High cliffs and a few ranches on this welcoming island which won the hearts of Julian and Josie Robertson. After designing a magnificent 18-hole golf course, the couple created a splendid colonial residence with outlying cottages. Space is the real luxury, the suite an apartment, the bathroom a spa. The epitome of refinement in a distant corner of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauri Cliffs Hotel Matauri Bay
- Kauri Cliffs Hotel Kerikeri
- Kauri Cliffs Kerikeri
- The Lodge At Kauri Cliffs New Zealand/Matauri Bay