We were at Kauri Cliff and Cape Kindnappers lodges in New Zealand few months ago. Both places are out of this world, service is excellent, staff superb and lodges more than five stars. Both places have magnificent views to the ocean and golf courses are top. I do not golf, but I still had great time as there are activities for non golfers; gym, spa, swimming pool, walking routes etc. If I wanted something extra like blueberries for breakfast, the did not say no, they got them from some where and nezt morning I had blueberries also, without asking. I call this top service. The only thing negative is that from Finland New Zealand is far, but once you get there you will love it. I will reveal here that I am a senior staff-writer and travel a lot, so I know what I am talking about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the far north of New Zealand lies an unspoiled peninsula. High cliffs and a few ranches on this welcoming island which won the hearts of Julian and Josie Robertson. After designing a magnificent 18-hole golf course, the couple created a splendid colonial residence with outlying cottages. Space is the real luxury, the suite an apartment, the bathroom a spa. The epitome of refinement in a distant corner of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauri Cliffs Hotel Matauri Bay
- Kauri Cliffs Hotel Kerikeri
- Kauri Cliffs Kerikeri
- The Lodge At Kauri Cliffs New Zealand/Matauri Bay