See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I mistakenly posed a review about this place , in the name of another hotel with a similar name , (since taken down).
I stop out about three nights a week , all over the uk.
My preference is nearly always for small band b hotels.
I was greeted by the home owner with flask of fresh milk( I hate packet milk in my room, lazy hosts) great start, and walked through the immaculate property, to my room,again the room was immaculate and presented to the highest standards, with not a single detail missed.
I believe the hosts partner is a builder, as am I . The attention to detail and the quality of finishes was second to non, a credit to real craftsmen.
Breakfast, was local produce ,beautifully prepared, in relaxed dining .
As far as I am concerned this place sets the standards that all hoteliers shoudl aspire to , but few will ever achieve. , undoubtedly the best small hotel I have ever stopped in.
I have made a promise to myself, that If I am within 40 miles of this place , I will travel the extra distance to stay the night.
Great for a business trip , or to take your partner to for a weekend treat.

Room tip: I don't believe these people have a bad room. In the house, just book it.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We returned to Somerset for a flying visit to see friends and of course stayed at Burton Row Farmhouse again. Linda greeted us with tea and cake as usual which we had in her lovely garden. We had the suite this time which is lovely with a little sitting room with a large Flat screen TV. The bed was super comfy and we had such a good nights sleep. Spotlessly clean shower room and wonderful breakfast also.

We definitely wouldn't stay anywhere else if she has room for us when we visit the area again

Reviewed 16 August 2012

We stayed at button row for just one night at the end if a visit to the south of England. It was a perfect way to end our trip. The accommodation was spotless and we had everything we needed. As soon as we arrived Linda showed us great hospitality and we had a lovely breakfast, we felt really spoilt. It was easy to get to Bristol airport from the B&B and our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer! Thank you Alison and Phil

Reviewed 15 August 2012

A real find for those looking for a B&B to break the journey to or from the West Country. Deserves every one of its five stars and if you want a bit of extra privacy then the Brent Suite has it - along with a state of the art bathroom! Half-way Heaven 10 minutes off the M5 at J22.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Stayed at the Burton Row for 3 days at the beginning of August 2012 and I have to report that we had a lovely time. The building itself is beautiful & well equipped with ample car parking and is located in a picturesque area next to Brent Knoll. Although the immediate locality is quiet, it is well located for exploring the rest of Somerset, being only 5 minutes drive from J22 of the M5. It is also only 1.2 miles from a nice pub (the Red Cow in Highbridge), which does good traditional pub food. Linda, the hostess, is friendly and helpful and will happily provide plenty of advice for things to do and places to eat. The rooms were lovely, being light & airy with modern facilities (flat screen TV & DVD) and we were even upgraded to the more expensive Brent Knoll suite at no extra cost as another couple had decided to extend their stay in another room. The breakfasts were lovely too – the eggs come straight from the chickens that live in the adjoining field. Overall, this B&B is hard to fault and if we are ever staying in the area, we would happily come here again. Possibly the best B&B we have stayed in. Thanks Linda.

1  Thank The_Fury_Zone