“The best bed and breakfast place we have ever stayed”

Burton Row Farmhouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in East Brent
Burton Row Farmhouse
Ranked #1 of 1 East Brent B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Just a fantastic place to stay. Linda the host welcoming friendly but not intrusive, welcomes you
with a cuppa and cake. Beautiful room. We had the suite. Fantastic bathroom. Lovely alpacas
out the back and our eggs that were with the great breakfast were from their hens.We took some home and i wish i had taken more for family. You just couldnt top this b and b.

Room Tip: We had the suite which is more expensive but would have a room next time as they look just as good a...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 September 2012

I mistakenly posed a review about this place , in the name of another hotel with a similar name , (since taken down).
I stop out about three nights a week , all over the uk.
My preference is nearly always for small band b hotels.
I was greeted by the home owner with flask of fresh milk( I hate packet milk in my room, lazy hosts) great start, and walked through the immaculate property, to my room,again the room was immaculate and presented to the highest standards, with not a single detail missed.
I believe the hosts partner is a builder, as am I . The attention to detail and the quality of finishes was second to non, a credit to real craftsmen.
Breakfast, was local produce ,beautifully prepared, in relaxed dining .
As far as I am concerned this place sets the standards that all hoteliers shoudl aspire to , but few will ever achieve. , undoubtedly the best small hotel I have ever stopped in.
I have made a promise to myself, that If I am within 40 miles of this place , I will travel the extra distance to stay the night.
Great for a business trip , or to take your partner to for a weekend treat.

Room Tip: I don't believe these people have a bad room. In the house, just book it.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We returned to Somerset for a flying visit to see friends and of course stayed at Burton Row Farmhouse again. Linda greeted us with tea and cake as usual which we had in her lovely garden. We had the suite this time which is lovely with a little sitting room with a large Flat screen TV. The bed was super comfy and we had such a good nights sleep. Spotlessly clean shower room and wonderful breakfast also.

We definitely wouldn't stay anywhere else if she has room for us when we visit the area again

Reviewed 16 August 2012

We stayed at button row for just one night at the end if a visit to the south of England. It was a perfect way to end our trip. The accommodation was spotless and we had everything we needed. As soon as we arrived Linda showed us great hospitality and we had a lovely breakfast, we felt really spoilt. It was easy to get to Bristol airport from the B&B and our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer! Thank you Alison and Phil

Reviewed 15 August 2012

A real find for those looking for a B&B to break the journey to or from the West Country. Deserves every one of its five stars and if you want a bit of extra privacy then the Brent Suite has it - along with a state of the art bathroom! Half-way Heaven 10 minutes off the M5 at J22.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Stayed at the Burton Row for 3 days at the beginning of August 2012 and I have to report that we had a lovely time. The building itself is beautiful & well equipped with ample car parking and is located in a picturesque area next to Brent Knoll. Although the immediate locality is quiet, it is well located for exploring the rest of Somerset, being only 5 minutes drive from J22 of the M5. It is also only 1.2 miles from a nice pub (the Red Cow in Highbridge), which does good traditional pub food. Linda, the hostess, is friendly and helpful and will happily provide plenty of advice for things to do and places to eat. The rooms were lovely, being light & airy with modern facilities (flat screen TV & DVD) and we were even upgraded to the more expensive Brent Knoll suite at no extra cost as another couple had decided to extend their stay in another room. The breakfasts were lovely too – the eggs come straight from the chickens that live in the adjoining field. Overall, this B&B is hard to fault and if we are ever staying in the area, we would happily come here again. Possibly the best B&B we have stayed in. Thanks Linda.

1  Thank The_Fury_Zone
Reviewed 5 July 2012

We stayed at the Burton Row on the 28th June, the weather was lovely seemed we had all the sun that day after a bad storm on our way down from Doncaster,what a welcome from Linda she is warm and welcoming greeted us with homemade cake and tea and fresh coffee, showed us round her home and told us where we can eat,as there is is no bar we took are own drink which Linda put in a fridge for us till we needed it.
We went to Wooky Hole which is a nice drive though the little villages,and on the way back stopped for tea on the way back to our lovely B and B the rooms are big well set out with flat screen TV BIG bathroom walkin shower that whoud take two of you if you wish to save water that is.with loads of Tea's to choose from bottle water at the side onf the bed with chocolate each all the little touchers what can I say, I would be proud to own this B and B.
we had fluffy robes to use when we went to use the Hot Tub in a covered area at the side of the house with an open view of the pond,feild and wild life so peace full sitting in the tub watching the world go by,we then sat out side on the love set with wine all so lovely nice setting.
Breakfast was'nt a let down eather wow everything hot with free range eegs. this B and B is worth a visit even one night I could go on and on about we will be back even if just to charge our battery's up, sum up clean, welcoming, home from home, EXCELLENT thank you Linda see you again.

Room Tip: all rooms are EXcellent
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 154Gail

Been to Burton Row Farmhouse? Share your experiences!