“Amazing Food, Amazing Views, Amazing Staff & Amazing Toilets!”
Review of The Reef

The Reef
Ranked #7 of 58 Restaurants in Sandown
Price range: US$7 - US$33
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Every time I have been to the reef I have never been disappointed, I have been various times for a variety of occasions, birthdays, catch ups, lunch or dinner, even just a drink, I would vote this the best restaurant in Sandown. You cannot beat the views, as you sit right on the seafront, even indoors you do not miss out on the view and the décor is light and stylish.
The staff always welcome you with a smile, and I feel like you are very well looked after.
Every time I have been here the food has been 10/10, beautifully presented, as well as tasting fantastic! I always struggle to choose only one meal I would like, as everything looks appetising.
The cheesecake is amazing!
The toilets, no joke, are incredible, a lot of detail and time has been taken to make them look so good! They are always very very clean which is something that is a must!
Overall I would defo recommend this beautiful place for something to eat or drink.

1  Thank KT0303

Reviewed 19 July 2014

You know that you will always get a good meal. Food is lovely. Staff are friendly and helpful. Always a nice, happy atmosphere. Amazing views from the decking. Clean toilets. There is not a bad word i can say. Will always be top of the list on places to go and eat. Highly reccommend.

1  Thank louisaxo
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Food is always very good although on occasion they have run out of an ingredient which can be annoying.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

A large range of food and drink for all the family, looking out over the beach, staff efficient, average price.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I have always loved coming to The Reef ever since it has opened. We have never had a bad meal and always had very friendly service. They have recently updated their menu and so Last week I tried the new roasted salmon, which was truly delicious and my husband had the new pulled pork burger in a brioche bun, which he loved! We will just have to visit again very soon as there are so many more mouthwatering meals to try!! There really is such a wonderful choice and you can tell everything is so fresh and homemade. This is without a doubt the best place to eat in Sandown - perfect location, wonderful food and fantastic service! We also love the toilets too - they are so contemporary and stylish, especially the infinity mirrors!