“Warning do not stop here at the Seagrove hotel Isle of white”
Review of Seagrove Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sandown
Seagrove Hotel
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Sandown
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Warning do not stop here at the Seagrove hotel Isle of white”
Reviewed 17 September 2010

We booked a weeks holiday through www.travelstyletours.co.uk.
After booking this holiday I went onto the Internet and looked up the Seagrove hotel. I was shocked to see the bad reviews on the hotel. So I rang the holiday company Travel Style Tours. They assured me there was nothing wrong with the hotel they had said that a malicious postings on the website. I asked them if the hotel was fit for purpose I said it was so I look forward to my holiday at the Seagrove hotel. On arrival we were shown our room by the hotel manager.
We was horrified with the room that he showed us. I took some pictures of the room and went to see him with them.
So I'm sharing the pitches with me everyone else. You can make your own mind up and cc hotel room was fit the purpose the company I booked it with. She thought it was. So be warned if you book a hotel room with this company you might find the same thing?
These pictures were taken on 5 September 2010

• Stayed September 2010
26 Thank msa1957

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
kent
Reviewed 14 September 2010

In one sentence it just needs to be blown up and rebuilt...If it had someone that owns it that would spend some money it could be fantastic tons of potential......
I just felt sorry for the poor staff that work here as they were good apart from the manager that really couldnt care less..
Just dont bother going it is a pure disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
15 Thank rainbow2Kent

Travellers are raving about these Sandown hotels

worcestershire
Reviewed 11 September 2010

Our children had better student accomadation. Only saving grace was that the food was good and the staff excellent.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
10 Thank berylreeves
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 September 2010

I stayed at the seagrove hotel for a week and thought the food was fantastic. The hotel wasn't upto standards but other than that the staff were really friendly, entertainment was good some nights but the group with the 3 old men in were not good did not enjoy them at all. Room's could have been a bit better and bed's were not to bad, need new pillows as the ones we had were either flat or to hard. Location was fab close to shops and other facilities, also the sea view was lovely at night whilst sitting outside having a drink. The swimming pool area was ok but don't like the idea how you have to book in to use it also the swimming pool could of been heated.

• Stayed July 2010
6 Thank Love2travel186394
Rugeley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 August 2010

my wife and myself stayed at the seagrove the staff where freindly meals good we will return ok it was basic but I believe if you had any problems they where sorted out any way we enjoyed it and made some good friends thanks all staff at seagrove

• Stayed August 2010
5 Thank wulfencrow
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Needs a lot of work painting etc and sack the cleaner shes not doing her job. Worse hotel ever stopped in, in 40 years of traveling .

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gillott555
Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 July 2010

just had a week at this hotel what a dump. we renamed it duck tape lodge, which was holding the place together.
meals were just awful, cold, all tasted the same, bacon only showed to the pan,i could go on & on
wouldnt go there again if they paid us
sink in the bathroom cracked, enamel off the bath, carpets worn out, wall paper hanging off the walls,beds wafer thin & so uncomfortable.
looks just like a hostel for the down & outs

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank holidays65
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandown
Tarvic 2 Hotel
#3 of 29 in Sandown
Bayshore Hotel
Bayshore Hotel
#8 of 29 in Sandown

Been to Seagrove Hotel? Share your experiences!