“Very nice chalet for the money”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
michael h
London, United Kingdom
“Very nice chalet for the money”
Reviewed 28 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Very good response from Trudi who dealt very quickly with a minor booking problem.
Nice clean chalet,plenty of utensils,good bedding and pleasant outlook onto green.
Although we went out walking most days it is an ideal place for young family as once you have parked the car,having visited a superstore for provisions, the car can stay parked as there is a very short walk to the beach from the site and it is worthwhile visiting Sandown Zoo (don't be put off by reviews it is well worth the visiting the zoo)
Thank you Trudi.

11 Jul 2018
Thank you Michael for your review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your holiday with us.

Kind regards,

Trudi Cotton
HomeStead...
“Great Holiday”
Reviewed 30 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

It was my first time staying in a chalet and I loved it, it had everything we needed for our short stay, it was in the perfect place to explore the Isle of Wight as it was in walking distance to the beach and the town that held plenty fun things to do.

Your age range 25-34
2 May 2018
Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
foxcollma...
Chippenham, United Kingdom
“Great Holiday”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Lovely time despite the poor weather , dogs loved the beach, had a great meal at the bandstand on the sea front.

2 May 2018
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay even thought the weather wasn't so good :)
Aberystwyth
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in September 2017

14 Dec 2017
Thank you Becky! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay!
kevin m
oxfordshire
“TERRIBLE”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

couldnt get into the key lock on arrival, got very wet trying. Had to wash knives and forks, there wasnt enough teaspoons unless you count plastic spoons. The water was a dribble into the bath and the shower was far to hot, to top it all we were asked to clean the tiny place before we left, strip beds in order for them to get it ready for next guests.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Nov 2017
Hi Kevin,

I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at 28 Sandown Bay Holiday Centre.
I have taken note of the things that you have to say in your message and would like to reply to a few things so that other guests can be reassured of my wish to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
It was very unfortunate that the weather was so bad on your arrival to the chalet and that you were struggling to use the key safe at the same time, but I have now inserted in the 'pre arrival' letter sent out to all my guests, that if they are unable to use a key safe then to please contact me and I will gladly give them instructions on how to use it.
I am new to holiday renting and I did not realise that this would be an issue. I am very sorry if this did not get your holiday off to a good start.
With regards to the teaspoons and the shower/bath. I shall take another look in the chalet to check on these things.
I have used the shower myself, and also have had other guests who have used the chalet, booking through my website, and so far I have had no complaints up to now, but I do take your comments seriously and will have this issue checked out as soon as possible.
Lastly, I do not expect guests to clean the chalets themselves. I pay a cleaner to come in and do the cleaning after you have left your accommodation. The only reason you are asked to strip the beds is so that the cleaner will know which beds have been used during your stay, and therefore know which bed linen to clean. The only thing you would need to do is to wash up your cutlery and plates, as you would do so at home, and put things away in the cupboards when you leave.

Kind regards,
Trudi
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

30 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for your great review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you had a great time on the island!
elainecK9...
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Perfect pet- friendly accommodation.”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The location is perfect for bringing a dog on holiday, lovely walks and a super safe beach.The owner has thought of everything, books, dvds, games, tea,coffee and sugar.Along with a whole host of other things that we would normally have to buy when self-catering.

24 Sep 2017
Thank you Elaine. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing