“Good quality food at a reasonable price”
Review of The Beach Cafe

The Beach Cafe
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Sandown
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We went to this cafe for lunch, the food was excellent as was the service and the price very reasonable. The cafe was spotlessly clean and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would have used it far more if I hadn't have been on a meal deal at the hotel I stayed in.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

We found The Beach Cafe almost by accident and were very glad to have done so! The food was excellent, especially the home made steak and ale pie! the staff were very friendly and attentive and the service was first rate. I would hightly recommend the moules marinier, compliments to the chef for getting them just right. Also it opens at 8 am which is handy for breakfast as we had a room only at our hotel. We would have liked to eat there in the evening but unfortunately it closes at 6pm, maybe later in the season this might change.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

What a lovely place to dine! The staff were very friendly and smiley. There were 12 in our party but the food came out all together, and we didn't have to wait long at all.

The portions were a very reasonable size, infact next time I will probably opt for the childs portion!! Roast dinner was lovely, finished off with home made apple pie and custard.

Will definanately be dining here again!!! Top quality and service!

Reviewed 1 April 2013

First of all a lovely clean eatery. Went with the children and wife.
Nice choice of food.
My wife and I had the Cod and Chips. Very tasty and good amount.
The children had the Burger and Chips. Large serving. I requested a side salad instead of the menu offering for the kids. Wasn't a problem for the staff.
Dessert was on display and drew me in. Yet again excellent.
Many thanks for good food and service.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

We had a late lunch on Easter Saturday. The food was excellent - delicious home made broccoli and Stilton soup, great fish and chips with a fresh side salad and lovely home made rhubarb crumble and apple pie. We had a table by the window where we could also enjoy the view across the pier out to sea. Service was friendly and attentive. The restaurant was spotlessly clean. Great value. We will definitely return.