“Great tapas”

Ranked #12 of 54 Restaurants in Sandown
Price range: US$3 - US$51
Cuisines: Cafe, Seafood, British, Bar, Pub
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: WE ARE NOW open daily for the coming season
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Great tapas”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Genuinely fantastic tapas. Salt and pepper squid delicious. Lovely wine list. Great service. Amazing views. What more could u ask ask for?

• Visited August 2014

England
“Food and service good”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Staff nice to Grandchild and food was very enjoyable. Did not have to wait long for food and nothing any trouble.

Visited September 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great seafood”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

As you would expect, great seafood. I went for the crab salad, and was lovely. But I think next time I would go for the crab baguette as we were still hungry after the salad (it was the day after the night before though...)

My friend had the crabcakes that everyone raved about. I don't like celery though, and there was a strong taste of this so not for me.

A cute place tucked away in Sandown, which is never going to be my favourite place on the island as a bit too Blackpool. But I would go back for this place

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Crab sandwich heaven !”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stopped off on purpose to see if the reviews were correct . We were not disappointed . Ordered crab sandwich and a cold drink . Lovely people great location and honestly the best crab sandwich I have had for years . Anything even close in quality would cost at least 3x in London . Can't wait to visit the Isle of Wight again so I can indulge myself in crab heaven .

• Visited July 2014
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Tapas heaven!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

What a wonderful way to end the day for our family. The choice of tapas available was good but not overwhelming, with every fish/veg/meat option covered. There was also a children's menu for our 6 and 7 year olds, who then played on the beach in front of us when finished. This left us to devour the delicious selection we had chosen and the reasonably priced wine at our leisure. The grilled Haloumi & watermelon was fantastic as was the asparagus dish.
The staff were friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend this quieter end of Sandown Esplanade for a relaxed meal.
The ice-creams on offer for desert are numerous and yummy but that is all to choose from. Having gorged ourselves on tapas though, that is all we needed!

• Visited July 2014