“Lovely”

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: WE ARE NOW open daily for the coming season
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Visted the Beach Shack a few times and the food is always lovely, tasty and well presented. The menu is very varied and has a range of dishes suitable for all age groups. It is nice to be able to have an alcoholic drink on a nice summers day on the beach front. The owner is very nice and friendly. Will visit again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband, my 10 year old son, my eight year old daughter and I enjoyed a fabulous brunch sat outside overlooking Sandown Beach. There was a relaxed atmosphere and a wonderful menu. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Genuinely fantastic tapas. Salt and pepper squid delicious. Lovely wine list. Great service. Amazing views. What more could u ask ask for?

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Staff nice to Grandchild and food was very enjoyable. Did not have to wait long for food and nothing any trouble.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

As you would expect, great seafood. I went for the crab salad, and was lovely. But I think next time I would go for the crab baguette as we were still hungry after the salad (it was the day after the night before though...)

My friend had the crabcakes that everyone raved about. I don't like celery though, and there was a strong taste of this so not for me.

A cute place tucked away in Sandown, which is never going to be my favourite place on the island as a bit too Blackpool. But I would go back for this place