“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Yarbridge Inn
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Sandown
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We our a cosy little Pub/Restaurant that serves good wholesome traditional pub grub. Local produce is key to our cooking and use it where ever possible. We cater for all kinds of dietary requirements so just ask one of our friendly members of staff who will advise on our options. We do love your furry four legged friends but when booking it is important to mention it to us so we can seat you accordingly.
Buckinghamshire
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We visited today for lunch and it was all delicious. My husband had pork in cider sauce and raved about how tasty it was and my liver and bacon was superb. The portions are huge, beautifully cooked and really well priced for such excellent grub! We did have to wait quite a while for the food though but it was definitely worth the wait, to the point that we are going back
tomorrow! The staff are lovely too, so it is highly recommended.

Visited June 2014

Coventry, United Kingdom
“more fine dining than pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

chef produces some superb food here, although a pub, with good beer and outside seating, the quality of the food is very high indeed, if your hungry try the mixed grill, not the usual bits of leftovers put together, but every item top quality and well prepared and certainly large.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank hungrydavid
England
“Sunday dinner ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I came here Sunday for dinner service was brilliant as was the food too lovely atmosphere will be returning soon!

3 Thank Eatsleepraverepeat22
Isle of Wight
“Disappointed with sunday roast.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Sunday roast is one of those meals that you can either get right, or very wrong. There are only a couple of places on the island that I have tried who get it right, namely Taverners, The Pointer inn and The Ocean Deck. I'm sure there are more I have yet to discover but unfortunately the Yarbridge Inn turned out not to be one of those places. It has to be all home made for me to come out of the kitchen and give up my own roast for a meal out and I got the impression that a favourite aunty at least helped with the potatoes. They were a little too uniformly golden with the tell tale insides that are a world away from real roasties. Such a shame as the staff were friendly and welcoming (even when they completely messed up the bill, twice!). With so many fantastic places on the island to eat, I can live with not returning here.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank nursey-IsleofWight
Midhurst, United Kingdom
“Sunday Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We traveled to the Island last weekend and visited The Yarbridge Inn for Sunday Lunch. I can do no more than give the food and service 10 / 10, it really was lovely. The staff are very attentive indeed and food is second to none. Inside the establishment is very nice and we look forward to going again.
Well done.