“My 1st Tuna Steak”

Legends
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Sandown
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, View, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“My 1st Tuna Steak”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great food... great service & welcoming... great price! Waitress was great fun & a laugh.. great theme and very clean

Visited April 2014

Exeter, England
“Friendly and accomodating with a stunning view”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was in Sandown this week as a lone traveller and needed to eat out. I visited Legends on Wednesday and was shown straight to a table looking out to sea. I was born and grew up in Sandown and having left forty years ago this is the view I miss most. Off to a good start! The Chicken New Yorker (Hunter's Chicken in most places) was tender and very tasty with a lovely smoky barbecue sauce and smoked bacon. The coleslaw and salad were good too. Fries are fries unless dire and these were fries. Then the dessert - oh my goodness I shouldn't have! Waffles with chocolate sauce, chocolate covered raisins, marshmallows and ice cream (changed to vanilla from chocolate as requested). A good coffee, a friendly chat with the owner and I was well fed and happy.

Needing another meal on Thursday I went back to Legends again. And I was greeted with welcoming smiles of recognition and very good service. I wanted a meal from the lunch menu and this was served to me with no problem at all at 8pm. Delicious is was too - see photo of my Surf 'ploughmans'. No dessert or coffee tonight but the same friendly atmosphere - and the same table looking over the sea which turned pink as the sun set on the other side of town.

1 Thank SharynF
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Helpful staff”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Ordered rack of ribs/chicken it was massive suggest you do not have a starter before this meal or share it. All food we ordered was cooked / presented well staff were mostly young but all very smartly dressed, well spoken and helpful.

Orpington, United Kingdom
“Best steak ever”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We have visited this restaurant 3 times over the years and every time it is brilliant. Will definitely return next time we are on the Island

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Didnt dislike anything. Everything was excellent, staff, food and atmosphere. I would definatley go back.

Visited April 2014