All reviews comfortable place to stay isle of wight bottled water short stay guest house cooked breakfast tea coffee sandown beach enjoyable stay good size on arrival denise island pillows
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fernside is the most friendly and comfortable place to stay. It is close to Sandown beach and Town. Short walk from the station. It also local to all bus routes. Fernside is very dog friendly if you want to take your dog with you for a holiday. The rooms are very clean, they put biscuits and fresh bottled water in your room every day.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Fernside, Owner at The Fernside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, we are happy you enjoyed your stay here and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed Monday to Friday during the first week of September and it is one of the best places I have stayed in.Everything was excellent and the breakfasts in particular were superb.
For the money I paid it was almost too good.
Will definitely return.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Fernside, Owner at The Fernside, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you for your review.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Fernside, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Stuart&Angela

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great little guest house in Sandown, very friendly and relaxed 2 night visit, clean room which had everything we needed for a very enjoyable stay, staff were helpful and the place is child friendly! A dinosaur cup with special straw was waiting on our table each morning for the lovely breakfast which my boy loved.
Thanks

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Fernside, Owner at The Fernside, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay here at the Fernside.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Stayed here with family for two nights last week. Lovely place, nice room, a bar downstairs, and the breakfast was great. Pet and child friendly, would most definitely stay here again when in the area. Stuart and Angela are great hosts, not to mention Winston who was the star of the show. Very reasonably priced too.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Fernside, Owner at The Fernside, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you for the review, we're pleased you enjoyed your stay here at The Fernside and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I spent a week at the Fernside which is just 200 metres from Sandown railway station. I did request a quiet room as I am a very light sleeper and was allocated room 7 (single) at the side of the building. I have to say slept well throughout my stay and found the guest house to be very clean and comfortable with a good breakfast served very promptly, offering a wide choice and friendly service. I found the Fernside one of the best guesthouses I have stayed in , was good value for money and would certainly recommend it to potential guests.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Fernside, Owner at The Fernside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased to hear you had a good time here with us at the Fernside.

We aim to meet everyone's needs and its great to know we helped you to enjoy the Isle of Wight.

Best Regards