“Brilliant”
other travellers have booked this property
The Living Room The Double Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Living Room
The Double Bedroom
The Bunk Beds
View from the back of the chalet
living area
kitchen area
bunk beds top middle and bottom
Chalet 9
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Myra K
“SHORT GET AWAY”
Reviewed 27 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Nice location, quiet site but no amenities on site. The Chalet was a massive disappointment, we knew it wasn't top of range due to price & photo's but it still should have been clean. Whole Chalet was dirty, tatty furniture, cupboards full of owners bits & bobs and duvets/pillows were dirty & damp, had loads of disgusting marks on. The bunk beds had used sheets etc. This spoilt our holiday.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
7 Sep 2018
brilliant stay. Lovely little chalet on a lovely site right near everything we wanted and needed. And at the end of the site we went on walks every evening along the cliffs and seafront. Fantastic views. Friendly site
Reviewed 8 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

mwalimu02...
London, United Kingdom
“Good location for beaches”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The chalet is in a good location for the beach, Sandown town and the countryside. The cooking facilities are great and the bathroom offers a good supply of hot water. We found that the chalet had a lot of damp and mould, particularly in the bedrooms. The damp had permeated into the beds and mattresses. We would consider visiting again if the damp and mould have been dealt with and if new beds and mattresses have been provided.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
aggarwalg...
London, United Kingdom
“Worst experience. Cheated.”
Reviewed 24 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

This property was closed during the period I booked but then also owner accepted my booking. Next day I was forced to vacate the property and I was standing in middle of no where with my family including a 2 year old kid in harsh winters. Holiday letting also brushed off their shoulders by refunding me just the booking amount but refused to compensate me for the damages. I spent good amount of money to travel the property just to get vacated and was standing in harsh cold with my kid. Worst experience with holiday letting who don't care of their customer after taking bookings. I wouldn't recommend holiday letting to anyone.

Management Response
24 Feb 2018
I agree with his comment hoiliday lettings just care about themselves and not others
I offered to put him up in a hotel but he told me that he was cutting his stay on the ireland short. Holiday lettings are charging me £120 with me not knowing that the site was closed. Disgraceful
I have now been informed that the site is only open from 3rd march to the 8th jan
The owner
FellowTra...
“All you need! Nice little chalet!”
Reviewed 3 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The chalet got everything you need for your holidays! It's just a short walk to the beach and also Sandown is in reach without having to use the car!

Rebecca R
“Sandown chalet near the sea.”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

A well equipped chalet, only booked for one night but will look at booking again in the near future. Excellent value for money and a great location, a short distance from the sea and near a local town.

Lizzie P
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lovely Chalet - Loved everything about it.”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The chalet was very clean on arrival. My friend and I had a great time and would definitely stay again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing