the hotel is superbly run, in a delightful setting close to Blairgowrie. Everything was just perfect and it was a real treat for my husband and I. We loved the superior bedroom with beautiful view of the distant setting sun, and the public rooms were very nice too, a series of cosy spaces in various rooms to suit all tastes. Dining was high end, well prepared delicious dishes and beautifully served - a small but select menu, guaranteed to give you an entirely fresh and individual experience, and it was all just so professionally done without any of those annoying supplementary charges sadly so many places impose upon set dinner prices these days, an excellent wine selection too, and the proprietors genuinely go out of their way to make sure you are getting the most out of your stay, we had no sooner mentioned we would like to go walking and the proprietor printed some local options for us. Can strongly recommend on all counts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of glorious Perthshire, famous for its stunningly beautiful countryside with lochs, rivers and trees, Kinloch House is the ideal base from which to explore the area while staying in a family-run Scottish country house providing a warm, welcoming and friendly environment. Dating from 1840 the charming house offers bedrooms and public rooms individually appointed with fine fabrics and furnishings and a stunning entrance hall with log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kinloch House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinloch House Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch House Blairgowrie, Scotland