The food is the best thing here. Really lovely dinner and breakfast but do make sure you know that this is a very olde worlde country house hotel. Our large room had no shower so we asked to move. Ended up in a damp corridor with rooms obviously out of use but large room with bath and shower. Shower tray chipped, wallpaper tatty etc. Sheets and blankets, not duvets. Other rooms may be better. No wi if outside router area of reception. Clientele older who like the atmosphere. Staff very friendly and nice but this has a faded feel to it and needs a bit of tlc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of glorious Perthshire, famous for its stunningly beautiful countryside with lochs, rivers and trees, Kinloch House is the ideal base from which to explore the area while staying in a family-run Scottish country house providing a warm, welcoming and friendly environment. Dating from 1840 the charming house offers bedrooms and public rooms individually appointed with fine fabrics and furnishings and a stunning entrance hall with log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kinloch House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinloch House Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch House Blairgowrie, Scotland