“Overall excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Lairds House - CLOSED

The Lairds House
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: British, French, Seafood, Scottish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: The Laird's House is just stones throw from one of the great walks in the area. The laird's house is open for teas and coffee's with a selection of cakes and scones. We offer an informal lunch and slightly more formal Dinner. Ross in the kitchen is very proud of our steaks and takes great pleasure in specially selecting our beef. We are open Monday and Tuesday 9am-5pm, Wednesday to Saturday inclusive 9am-11pm and Sunday 10am-5pm
Blairgowrie, United Kingdom
“Overall excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have raved about this place for a long time and still continue to do so...it is just fantastic. The food is always tasty and fresh, I think over time we have worked our way through all the choices on the menu and Ross and his team never fail to please with the food that they serve. I like the choice of tray bakes as sometimes its nice to just pop in for coffee and a cake/scone. What more can I say other than that if you have not been then go..you will not be disappointed

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank denise b

London, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommend this Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

What a lovely experience on a Friday evening. Not only was the ambiance delightful - live music from a very talented singer songwriter, Craig Allan which was melodic and relaxing; the food was delicious. I eat out a lot and the rib eye steak was the best I had eaten in a long time, accompanied by grilled tomato, mushrooms, onion rings, chips and creamy peppercorn sauce. It had a lovely flame grilled taste and was very juicy. The staff were great, and the decor as well as having the opportunity to browse in their craft shop was fab. Some interesting art work, hand made cushions, jewellery and other bits and pieces. i have been told it is a great place for lunch as well as being child friendly. I would definitely return, and next time I am going to try their curry night as I have heard the curries are fantastic and better than authentic ones.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lesley_ala-scotland
Boston. Lincolnshire
“Excellent Stake Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

12 of us booked and ate at Lairds last week and the choice of menu although it was a theme night was very good, service was excellent and we were looked after extremely well.
I am personally not a big lover of "Ribeye Steak" preferring "Fillet" but it was very tasty and cooked to my requirements. The Meringue fruit Basket was excellent with heaps of absolutely fresh cream.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank 947DavidWH947
Bridge of Cally
“Evening meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Once again, fantastic meal with brilliant service. Still very hard in this day & age to find somewhere where you can get a good vegetarian choice. Think we have been 4 times now and haven't been dissapointed.

• Visited May 2014
Stirling, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Having visited this restaurant twice this week all I can say is the food is excellent. I was in on Saturday night and the specials were superb particularly the t bone. We popped in on Tuesday for lunch and the soup and sandwiches were ace. The only flaw was the service on Tuesday the blonde waitress was more interested in chatting to her friends or sitting checking a phone behind the counter. Music was a little loud but ok. Definitely be back on the strength of the food.