“First of many”

Tigh-Na-Bruaich B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kingussie
Tigh-Na-Bruaich B&B
Ranked #12 of 22 Kingussie B&B and Inns
Duns, United Kingdom
“First of many”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was on the TGO coast-coast Challenge and arrived at 8.45pm after a long days walking. Although not fully open for business as they had just taken over I was made most welcomed. (If I remember rightly Scott took one look at me and said you look like you need a bed !). After a hot shower I was given a meal and nice glass of red wine to wash it down with. Annie even offered to do a washing for me, brave woman. After a hearty breakfast I set off for Glen Feshie feeling fully refreshed. I would highly recommend Tigh-na-bruaich B&B in Kingussie it's a real gem, Scott & Annie made me feel very welcome and were great hosts. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I stayed at this cosy, b and b in January 2014 for 4 nights in a double room. I went for a short break with my cousin and we each had our own room. The building itself is stunning on the outside-exterior and inside-interior, it felt a real delight to have breakfast in the lounge daily with those huge windows which let in so much natural light, as well as the benefits of the warm and welcoming host/landlady who makes you feel like you are literally home from home. Brenda is a lovely host and her husband Nick is a in-house hairdresser. I had my hair done whilst staying there and now I am struggling to find such a wonderful cut anywhere back home lol. Both are extremely professional and warm people. I had recently experienced a very tragic sad time in my life, losing my brother after a year of him battling cancer and I wanted to be somewhere to rest a bit after such a huge shock and traumatic time. I found Brenda and Nick extremely sensitive and understanding to my situation, whilst also being jolly towards me in the right moments to, thank you both for being so lovely I will never forget that. My room was the double room and it is so cosy, the beds so comfortable, the duvet and beddings lovely and cosy, you don't want to get up or out of bed in the mornings lol ,-). The shower is nice and powerful. After each day of seeing the local areas ,which are stunning by the way, it was lovely to retire to my peaceful relaxing and cosy room each night. I highly recommend a stay at this lovely b and b, in a most beautiful part of Scotland.

Room Tip: I had the double room and it was lovely.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a delightful stay in the Double Room. While we were there we witnessed a winter wonderland and the friendliness of the hosts made it such a nice stay. Our room was very cozy, with a warm duvet and a lovely hot shower. It's the little touches such as homemade bread and muesli that really made it stand out for us. I will definitely recommend this B&B to friends overseas.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
braco
Reviewed 21 December 2013

A delightful bed and breakfast in the lovely village of Kingussie.
A very cosy comfy warm bed and bedroom, especially when it was snowing outside !
I wanted for nothing, Brenda the landlady was very happy & gave us a lovely welcome into her house.
Breakfast was excellent all local produce ,with great choices, and home made bread,
wow to die for!
Well done and thank you.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank 246aberdonian
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed 23 August 2013

On our first trip to the Highlands, we couldn't have randomly chosen better accommodation.
modern, spacious, including the en suite, all well appointed. Brenda and Nick were wonderful
obliging hosts The breakfast was to die for , from Brenda's home made muesli to the traditional
Scottish breakfast of local produce was tops. So impressed with the amenities and hospitality
we stayed extra time

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 300ajm
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I was very grateful to get an unexpected break away from London for four days and to find this gem. The hosts were so welcoming and I got to experience the best breakie! Already made a booking in December with my husband, we can't wait!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Livvy35
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Newly renovated and extended house with pristine and warm accommodation. Underfloor heating throughout makes for a very cosy place to stay.
Breakfast is based on local produce, organic wherever possible and can be as heavy or light as you wish, Brendas home made Muesli topped with highland honey and yoghurt was superb.
This is taken in a massive pine floored lounge with a beautiful fireplace. Bedrooms have TV and tea and coffee facilities and the decor is extremely tasteful.
Nick is a professional hairdresser so a hairdo on site is possible if you want spruced up. Lovely place!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank strucalibur
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingussie
The Cross at Kingussie
#3 of 22 in Kingussie
Sutherlands Guest House
Sutherlands Guest House
#2 of 22 in Kingussie

Been to Tigh-Na-Bruaich B&B? Share your experiences!