We stayed in the Mullacott 2 which is one of the only properties that allow dogs, so we were expecting the interior to be a bit tatty and tired - but we were VERY pleasantly surprised! It was immaculate and very clean with all the furnishings looking as new. We have a very well behaved dog and respected the furnishings etc.
The park is very quiet with a lovely open space/field at the rear for dog walking/running.
No entertainment or things going on at the park but its not that type of place - go to Butlins if you want full on entertainment on site!
We ate in the on site pub on the first evening - but once was enough! Basic cavery, not good service, bit pricey, not very clean.
Better to go into Woolacombe or Ilframcobe and try the lovely fish restaurants.
A must do while you're there is a walk along the Tarka Trail - wonderful! We picked it up just down the road from the Mullacot Park site and walked all the way into Ilframcombe - lovely walk, lovely scenery and very child and dog friendly - you can even take pushchairs as the whole way is tarmac paved!
All in all a great week away, comfortable, clean, warm, friendly and good value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning Locations, close to all amenities, such as Woolacombe Beach, Ilfracombe & Exmoor. Our Lodges offer Luxury to everyone, with a selection of meadow views, hot tubs and VIP plots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mullacott Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mullacott Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Mullacott Park Ilfracombe, Devon