We booked a Mon-Friday break through Hoseasons in a VIP lodge and it was amazing. The lodge was very modern, clean and spacious for our family of 4. When booking we did consider booking one with a hot tub however glad we didnt as next door had a hot tub but they are sunken into the decking so when you are in you can not see any of the views. Upon arrival we were greated by the friendly reception staff and shown on the map where our lodge was and where to find other facilities. We had stayed at Mullacott Park previously in 2009 so we knew it was well located for visiting to local area. Our only criticism is the lack of on site facilities for children. I can understand the need to keep the park as a quite tranquil area for growups to sit and have a drink on the verandas but there is plenty of space to put a playground if only a small one to give the kids something to do on site. Like I said, we knew what to expect and it didnt spoil the holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning Locations, close to all amenities, such as Woolacombe Beach, Ilfracombe & Exmoor. Our Lodges offer Luxury to everyone, with a selection of meadow views, hot tubs and VIP plots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Mullacott Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mullacott Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Mullacott Park Ilfracombe, Devon