Stayed with my family in VIP lodge, it was fantastic. The VIP lodge was well worth paying the extra for, spotlessly clean, spacious, everything you could wish for. Only stayed for 2 night break, but wished it was for longer as weather was great. Staff at Mullacott are so friendly and helpful, when they made a slight error, while we waited for the correct lodge, we were all treated to free coffee and anything we wanted in their up market coffee shop. The park is very quiet, which is what we wanted, with a pub at the entrance. Woolacombe beach is five mins drive and what a fab beach, children loved it. Would recommend Woollacott to couples or families. Well done
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning Locations, close to all amenities, such as Woolacombe Beach, Ilfracombe & Exmoor. Our Lodges offer Luxury to everyone, with a selection of meadow views, hot tubs and VIP plots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your Mullacott Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mullacott Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Mullacott Park Ilfracombe, Devon