“Very good Indian meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
London
“Very good Indian meal”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Tasty food including the onion bhaji and a really good lamb curry, friendly service, really enjoyed it. Thanks!

• Visited October 2013

“Disgusting food”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Beyond doubt the worst Indian I have had and I have had few. We had chicken korma which tasted foul and seriously smelt worse. I was almost sick at the smell. My special rice was boiled rice with a few peas and raisins! Honestly, do not go to this place. I should have known the minute I walked in and saw no one in there and decor from the 60's. Never write reviews like this but was genuinely appalled.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dave H
“Very very nice”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was excellent, the food was amongst the best Indian food I've eaten! Highly recommended, don't just take my word, give it a try!!

Visited September 2013
Ilfracombe, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“RAJAH ILFRACOMBE WORLDS BEST INDIAN TAKE AWAY”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

SIMPLY THE BEST tried lots of indian take aways nothing comes close to the rajah, nawabi rice , chicken pakoras, spicy fries and the sauce are beyond compare. the chicken tikka masala is 1st class DONT MISS IT

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank dave191252
ilfracombe
“Stay away!”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I live in Ilfracombe so can speak for many others that live here too. The only reason I went there last week was because the Gurkha was closed. Tesco poppadoms! Tesco's nan bread and shop bought cooking sauces. My prawn madras was served to me cold and had to be sent back. I ate here about 6 yrs ago and was equally appalled then too. Do not eat in this poor English run curry house. The service was awful too,hasn't changed in all the years I have lived here!!

• Visited December 2012