Stayed here one night in May. Rooms are above a pub but I didn't notice any noise from down stairs. The room was basic but nice enough. The only down side was the bed being a bit sinky in the middle. Otherwise it is in a good spot close to the harbour with a brewery down the street and ice cream shops across the road. Free parking is available about 100m down the road. Overall good value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon