The hotel itself is situated above a pub and close to other pubs, but while staying there we were not disturbed as all. The lady that checked us in (? the manager) was lovely and made us feel very welcome. The room was slightly on the smaller side but was suitable the bathroom was not great, the shower was very small and was tucked into the corner of the bathroom and you had to go in at the correct angle or you touched the freezing cold wall. There was a crack in the shower head so water kept on dribbling out there was also a few small areas that could of done with some attention was the basin all of the pipes behind were on show and the window could do with some paint. The breakfast that was on offer was lovely it was £5.00 per person per day, but this included full english, tea/coffee and toast. the bar menu that was on offer was ok could do with some attention to make it more appealing but other then that it was fine. Overall we had a lovely stay and would happily go back as we were made to feel so welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon