Took off to Ilfracombe on a whim, drove into town looking for an Hotel and this one caught the eye, ideally situated on the harbour side. On a rainy day in November it wasn't busy so we were able to book in and we we had The Lord Nelson room over looking the harbour and with a four poster bed. The room was clean and tidy, and the staff friendly. We didn't have an evening meal there, but the breakfast was fine and the price we paid for our night was very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon