We spent 2 night here last weekend, the Hotel is perfectly located has wonderful views over the Harbour. I chose a jacuzzi room and it was fantastic, I hadnt expected to have a room with a harbour view so was really pleased, we spend hours looking out watching the tide come in and out. The room was huge and really clean, the room wasnt made up when we arrived but this didnt matter as we only wanted to put our bags in, the staff were really nice. We didnt book breakfast as I am not a fan so cannot comment on the food but the bar was good. There are plenty of places to park and off peak is only £2.00 per day. Fab weekend, fab hotel will be back soon I hope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon