Came here as a group for a Friday to Monday break , as we were shooting we booked the apartment as it has a gun safe , we also booked three single rooms.
All the rooms and the apartment were clean tidy and comfortable.
The food was really nice and plenty of it, the bar is also well stocked.
if your hungry try the Beast its like a man v food challenge I can also recommend the 16oz steak.
Richard and his staff are great and very helpful.
Thank you we all really enjoyed our stay and we shall definitely be coming back.
Top tip if you are staying ask about getting a resident discount card it can save on your food and drink bill..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon