“the best of the best”

Two Ways Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ilfracombe
Two Ways Guest House
Ranked #22 of 52 Ilfracombe B&B and Inns
Saint Neots, England, United Kingdom
“the best of the best”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

After being disappointed with the original place we had booked to stay in we came across sue & johns b & b and what a relief it was !!
Everything about this b & b was flawless ! Sue and John are amazing hosts and nothing was too much trouble they made it feel like a home from home. The rooms are spotless and nicely decorated, breakfast was amazing, reasonably priced and well situated. We'd definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone !
Thanks again to sue and john for taking us in and rescuing our holiday :)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Carrie C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My wife and I have just return from a two night stay at two ways and we cannot fault anything about the whole stay.
From the minute we got out of the car Sue was there to welcome us and made us feel right at home. The rooms are spotless and with everything you could need. The towels are changed daily and everything re stocked.
The breakfast was excellent. Plenty of choice to start the day.
The location is great as it is on the approach into ilfracombe so away from any noise but not too far to walk.
We wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend to family and friends.
We would just like to say thank you again to Sue & John for a lovely stay.
Donna & Mick

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank mick t
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I have stayed at Two Ways for four consecutive years now, Sue and John are the perfect hosts, the prices are reasonable, there is a fantastic choice of breakfasts and the rooms and bathrooms are spotless. The guest hose is ideally situated outside the hustle and bustle of the main town but close enough to enjoy a short walk to the shops and restaurants of Ilfracombe. It is very convenient for Woolacombe, Croyde and many other attractions that Devon has to offer. If you are looking for a nice, clean b&b with friendly staff and reasonable rates... Look no further!!!

1 Thank Chesney C
Warwickhire
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have stayed at Two Ways at least 8 times now. I've stayed there with friends, family and my partner and I'm never disappointed.

The rooms are clean, the food is brilliant and Sue and John are fantastic hosts and lovely people.

I don't look at other B&B's in the area and haven't done since I found Two Ways in 2010. Its location is perfect - its far enough out of the centre of Ilfracombe so you don't have the noise but near enough to enjoy a stroll to and from the Harbour and its many restaurants. Its proximity to the surfing Beaches at Croyde and Woolacombe is ideal and the B&B is a fantastic base to explore Devon.

I would recommend Two Ways to anyone looking to visit North Devon. In terms of value for money its unbeatable. Really, it is!!

See you next year : )

Rebekah

Room Tip: I've stayed in nearly all of the rooms at some point and they are all of equal quality.
4 Thank Rebekah D
Loughborough, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I am writing this review after my second stay in the Two Ways Guest House, Breakfast cannot be faulted, a great choice and the poached eggs are amazing there is no better way to start a day of exploring!
Clean towels, clean linen and spacious rooms.
The room I stayed in this year had en-suite last time the room was smaller with a (immaculate) toilet on the same level and a shower room on the floor below (also immaculate). hand soap and shower gel is provided which I hadn't come across before in a B and B.
The rooms are cleaned daily and your tea/coffee cups are changed and they top you up on biscuits too!
Two ways is perfectly situated, its a short walk to the town centre but its far enough away that you get a lovely undisturbed sleep.
As i say this was my second visit to two ways, my friends are up to their 4th and 5th visits!
Its also a short drive to woolacoombe, and Croyde.
I cant wait for my next Visit!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Really friendly owners who were very helpful. Clean and comfortable rooms, with all the amenities you expect. Havent stayed in many b and bs before but this visit would definitely encourage me to stay in a b and b again. Great breakfast, good choices. A short walk in to the town.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We were there 09/10 august last week, what a lovely place , very welcoming , lovely large clean warm bedroom and fab breakfast will definately go back, thanks for a lovely stay
just a short walk to harbour where plenty of choice of food.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple