“Truly awful!”

Cuisines: European
Bath, United Kingdom
“Truly awful!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

The service was very slow, the food didn't arrive at the same time (one dish arrived 5 minutes after the rest and was not the pizza ordered that was ordered) the pizzas were if the very-thick bread variety, the chicken pie was inedible and had been microwaved or deep-fried rather than baked and the outside area smelled of urine.
The very worst example of an english seaside/promenade cafe.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank bluet0ne

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“lovely food, rude service”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Stopped for lunch on a rainy day. The lady serving allowed us to sit, spend time choosing then ordering food and drinks before telling us we would have to sit outside with our dog. She was very rude and abrupt in the way that she did this, but as our pizzas were already being prepared we couldn't go elsewhere. On a plus note, the food was really nice, unfortunately it wasn't cheap and got cold before we could finish eating it. Nice food but you will not get any feel good factor about eating here.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Alex M
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

My partner and I went in with our son and were warmly welcomed by the staff. Quick service. Lovely food. Great deal of variety to choose from. So good we went back the next day.

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Rude Staff!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Visited Ilfracombe in 2011 with my Boyfriend and another couple. My boyfriend and I spotted this cafe and decided to go in to get ourselves an icecream. My boyfriend popped to the loo inside while I waited to be served (no staff waiting at counter). I was then greeted by an extremely rude woman who asked me 'what I was doing' and 'what did I want'! No pleases or thank yous when I paid. Would not recommend.

• Visited July 2011
Stanford-Le-Hope, United Kingdom
“Expensive for what it is, but can't complain about the food.”
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Went in for usual cafe grub but prices were extortionate, £7 or £8 quid for burgers and jacket potatoes!
Settled for pizza and sweet potato chips as these were both average price and both were really nice.
Staff were friendly too