“Lovely food,lovely service. Loved it!”
Review of Seventy One

Seventy One
Ranked #8 of 123 Restaurants in Ilfracombe
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This was our second visit

We visited this restaurant with friends (who are residents of Ilfracombe). This was our second visit having eaten here a couple of years ago and the food was just as good this time. The starter
-Crab soup with a crab cake was really yummy and had a lovely deep flavour. In fact the whole meal was delicious, beautifully cooked and service was friendly and efficient .Very good value for money.
We had a lovely evening. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This is a small family run restaurant that offers a genuinely warm welcome with an excellent menu and food to match. I requested a filet steak when booking and was pleasantly surprised to find it on the specials when we dined there. Profiteroles were on the desert menu and pushing my luck I jokingly stated that on a recent trip to Sorrento I had eaten the most divine profiteroles with ice-cream filling. To my utter surprise my profiteroles were served with an ice-cream filling. We love this little haven and have booked in for Christmas and New Years Eve.
RichAnna-Eden Combe.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We visited this small restaurant about a week ago and I must say it was one of the best places I have eaten at in the area! The food was absolutely perfect (had all three courses), with some very attentive and friendly staff. The atmosphere was lovely and we'll definitely be coming here again!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This was the BEST meal i have eaten in Ilfracombe,
I started with the Cornish Charcuterie Platter, it was so good i didn't offer to let my friends taste it! for mains i had monkfish and lobster risotto, it was exceptional! they even brought out more monkfish.
i finished with the cheeseboard which was a cheeselovers dream!
all the starters are the same price, the mains are all the same price (there was a £2 extra charge for the lobster and monkfish) all the desserts were the same price, this meant when looking through the menu you can pick what you really fancy!
The toilets were immaculate.
i would strongly recommend booking first. I will visit again!

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

What more is there to say other than we loved it! It was small very sweet and the four was amazing for the price! I'm a little picky with food but I asked for some items to be changed and they were without any question. The place is fantastic and we would definatly go again!