“Our stay at Gabriel House”
Review of Gabriel House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ilfracombe
Gabriel House
Ranked #9 of 53 Ilfracombe B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We had a lovely room with bay window overlooking the sea and the children had a twin room with the same view. The room was spacious and tastefully decorated. John and Patricia were both very friendly and breakfast choices were excellent. Safe off road parking although a little difficult to find and very steep slope up to the house. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 August 2014

just had a short break, room was very clean, excellent breakfast outstanding value for money Great choice for breakfast..Very centrally located.Would definitely visit again.Highly recommended must go back again soon.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had such a wonderful time at Gabriel house. I was greeted by the lovely Tricia and led to my beautiful room that overlooked the beach, practically a stones throw away from the hotel. There are so many positive points I could sit here and tell you about- the delicious breakfast, fantastic location, kind hosts who even gave me a lift to my friends bnb, small touches in the room- the beautiful body creams and comfiest bed ever with the view of the waves as I woke up!

My stay at Gabriel house just topped off an already great weekend, as I was in Ilfracombe for my best friends wedding. I would highly recommend this place to friends and family. Thanks, and I will defintely be back!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Taity22
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had made a reservation earlier and when we go to Gabriel House, we were so surprised to be ushered into the best room in the house!! The view was outstanding-right on the water and the most spectacular view of the shoreline. We would for sure book this one again on our return.

Room Tip: Book early as there are only a few rooms.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed in the Eden apartment at Gabriel house for 4 nights and we really enjoyed it and would definitely stay again if we are in the area.
The location was brilliant, a few minutes for the harbour and on the seafront.
The apartment was very clean and bright and had everything that we needed.
The room overlooked the garden which was very nice.
Also free parking !

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My Partner & I stayed at Gabriel House Apartments.We stayed at the Oriel Apartment for 10 days,the Eden Apartment for 6 days,we loved & are definitetly going back.
Service - Very Good
Room - Very Good
Location - Very Good
Parking - Very Good
Owners very profesional,very nice & always on hand,they make Gabriel House.

Room Tip: All the 3 apartments are very nice in their own way,but our favourite is the Oriel apartment which w...
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I stayed over for one night on our way down to Cornwall and what a treat it was. We had the four poster bedroom which was lovely and clean and comfortable with the added treat of being able to go outside onto a terrace and into the garden. The following morning we were treated to an excellent breakfast in the hosts beautiful dining room. The meal kept us going all day!! Good hospitality, location and parking - what more could one ask for.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple