“Take away? No problem. Ready in 40 minutes.”

Giovanni's & Luca's
Ranked #4 of 122 Restaurants in Ilfracombe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We wanted to eat quickly and couldn't afford the time to go out to eat so I rang for 4 pizzas asking for specific ones. No problem. In fact I arrived after 30 minutes but was able to pay and they came out in 35 minutes!

1  Thank wiselady1950

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Turned up without booking they very kindly fitted us in last minute ..( I would book tho it's a very popular restaurant )...
Friendly staff...
Gorgeous food piping hot and yummy my daughter ate every bit of her Spag Bol ..
And I would like to thank the waiter who kindly made my daughter a paper rose a lovely touch ..
I'd recommend this restaurant 10/10 ..

1  Thank Alison W
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This restaurant has everything we want when dining out. It begins with the warm welcome you get when you enter. The staff continue this throughout the meal. Service is excellent, attentive without being intrusive. Nothing is too much trouble. If you want something that is a little bit different to what is on the menu, they will oblige.The food is excellent. It is very tasty and the portions are a good size. We are locals and feel very lucky to have this restaurant on our doorstep.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Good Italian Restaurant, very poplar so need to book.
Normal selection of Italian Food, well cooked.
Very enjoyable

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were a four and arrived without a booking. The staff quickly found us a table. The place is typical Italian, fairly small with a great atmosphere. The food was simply superb. The staff excellent If you dont go anywhere else make sure you go here