“Food was so delicious”

Kings fish and chips cafe
Ranked #77 of 120 Restaurants in Ilfracombe
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My friend and I decided to visit this cafe after reading the reviews for it and were definitely not disappointed. The food was freshly cooked, delicious and reasonably priced. Definitely recommend this as a good place to eat.

There are newer reviews for Kings fish and chips cafe

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Bit overpriced but very fresh, non-greasy food, offered wifi, seating inside and out and a great table service.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

huge portions of well cooked fish and chips. your fish is cooked to order so it will take longer but the taste is worth it.

1  Thank gingerIlfracombe
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Great British Fish and Chips! Can't wait to revisit.

1  Thank Nicole D
Reviewed 16 May 2011

We arrived at 8.55pm & although they were closing at 9.00pm there was no problem getting cod & chips cooked fresh.
My wife had a small & I had a medium portion both of which were of excellent size, in fact I wish I had the smaller portion.
The cod was fresh cut while we waited & we have never tasted such tasty cod, the batter was also just right, not too thick & soggy like some places.
Chips were also thick cut & well cooked.
2 portions of cod & chips for less than £9.00 so great value as well.
Deffinatly return on our next visit to North devon.

2  Thank Rugbyman10