“Great find”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great find”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Located in Ilfracombe high street my family and I stumbled across this gem of a restaurant,to be honest was not sure at first but once through the door we was shown to our table by the friendly waitress, our drinks order was taken and our starter arrived promptly, what can I say freshly prepared straight from the oven.
Main course and desert followed all great tasting and piping hot, lovely atmosphere very clean and nothing to much trouble for the staff and compliments to the chef/owner.

Visited April 2014

Swindon, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza and Carbonara were delicious”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I came here with my parents and partner and we thought the food was delicious. It was a quiet Friday evening and we were made to feel very welcome.
We had some prosecco reasonably priced at £16 per bottle and a 3 course set meal @ £13 per head.
We all said we'd go back and we would definitely recommend you try it out. A reasonably priced meal, good ambience, great service.

• Visited March 2014
ilfracombe
“Chill out and enjoy feeling.”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I can't believe how lucky Ilfracombe is having a small pizzeria on its high street. I have eaten a number of times and it's such a great friendly place to eat. Starters are numerous and lovely and the pizzas are as good as anywhere in North Devon. My kids like the pasta dishes I have always left feeling more than satisfied!

• Visited January 2014
Ilfracombe, United Kingdom
“The nicest food in ilfracombe ”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Being a local I might be biased but this is the nicest food in ilfracombe in my eyes and that of many of my friends and family I went there as small boy when the ched omah first opened his restaurant and we've been coming back ever since regularly I have been able to have pizza anywere else since! But thats fine because it doesnt cost an arm and a leg. I recomend anyone to go and as far as the one bad review goes the chef would be very upset by this and does his best to accommodate to your every need if you like spicy tell him and hell make things more spicy etc. Its made to order so itd not a problem!

Ilfracombe
“Fabulous Pizzeria”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Friendly warm welcome. Family run. The food is excellent and freshly cooked, good atmosphere. Value for money in this pleasant little atmospheric Pizzeria.

Anna & Richard