“Brilliant round of golf”

Ilfracombe Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Devon's second-oldest golf club.
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Played with my good mate Gary who is a member of the club. Could not wish for a better round of golf on a course which was in superb condition for the time of year. Well done to all the staff and especially the green keepers for making a visitor from North Yorkshire very happy.

1  Thank Jim S
in 11 reviews
"buggy"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 11 March 2014

as always we had a excellent meal food delicious hot and well presented choices unbelievable. value for money cannot be doubted it is always worth visiting and the sweet choice is superb what more can I say.

1  Thank DairyJune
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Obviously I'm a bit biased as I'm a member here, but I play many other courses throughout the South West every year. Quite a few quirky holes here and a real challenge at times in the wind. Absolutely stunning views. The course is almost always in great condition. It's different, but good different. Excellent Pro and reasonably priced golf. The Steward is excellent, can't do enough for you and the food is pretty good. One of the best full english breakfasts around with as much coffee as you can drink for £5.75. A friendly club and I recommend it to visitors and locals alike.

1  Thank greg s
Reviewed 29 September 2013

10 of us played golf prior to my wedding and had a great time. Staff really friendly and a very quirky course. Thoroughly recommend it.

1  Thank David G
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Lunch was such a disappointment after been recommended to eat at the Golf Club restaurant. My chilli was less than ordinary and the Garlic bread was cold French stick with garlic butter. My wife’s Lasagne was just one sheet of pasta with a un inspiring sauce covered in far too much melted cheese. Not a place we would eat at again with so many better establishments in Ilfracombe

1  Thank DerekWB57