Review Highlights

Reviewed 3 December 2018
NorthStar823932
via mobile

1,473 results
All reviews sea lions train ride sealion show animatronic dinosaurs meerkat enclosure animal talks bug world egyptian tomb t rex soft play every hour lion talk indoor play area meet and greet steep hill mobility issues value for money
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

In a great location away from a busy town or city, it's a great place to go for all families to see different species of animals aswell as the nice food and the gift shop. They are very welcoming and suitable for anyone of all ages. It could do with an update as it's quite dated and some things are damaged.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

This place is very hilly, with lots of people struggling up/down hills with pushchairs. Lots of animals to see and lovely areas to walk. A few areas to grab food to. If your in the area defiantly have a day here.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

Visited here during October half term it was a chilly day but we kept wrapped up and had an enjoyable day, good selection of animals my wife's favourite was the alpacas mine being the lions.

Our little one had her picture taken kissing a sealion which she thought was awesome and the sealion talk was very interesting and well presented.

The park seemed clean and well looked after but was very hilly although it works up an appetite for lunch in the cafe which was decent enough but a touch overpriced.

Good day out for families would certainly recommend.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

We are a local family and decided to utilise the amazing soft play area open at this time of year while the park is closed. Firstly it is great to have this facility available to use while everything seems to close for the year! We were met with such a warm welcome and service that went above and beyond. I was breastfeeding my baby when a member of staff came and offered me a glass of water! I really appreciated her thoughtfulness and wanted it to be recognised! I believe her name was Jude? Thank you very much we will be back again! :)

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank Emily Y
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I was surprised by how much I actually enjoyed my day there. I originally thought it was designed fro children, but actually seeing all the animals, watching the shows and exploring the park was really fun and enjoyable! Really recommend checking it out!

Date of experience: August 2018