“Superb gluten free options”
Review of The Tea Garden

The Tea Garden
Ranked #27 of 122 Restaurants in Ilfracombe
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

If your on holiday in North Devon and fancy a traditional devon cream tea or a pot of tea with a selection of gluten free cakes, rolls and sandwiches then visit The Tea Garden in ilfracombe! Service excellent with friendly staff, reasonable prices.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Popped in for lunch with family. Service was great and we were warned there was a bit of a wait. When the food came out I couldn't believe the portions. I ordered a plain smoked salmon sandwich for my 3yr old which wasn't on the menu, it was huge and stuffed full of salmon. So impressed with all the food and staff were very friendly

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Called in for lunch on spec and were well pleased with the quality of the food and service. The fact that the prices were very reasonable too made me want to rate the Tea Garden for others to see.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were looking for a nice outdoor place to eat and found The Tea Garden, lovely outside garden with nice tables and chairs that are keep very clean, The staff were very friendly and and our order was taken without any waiting. My wife specifically wanted the crab salad and I had the scampi. Both meals were served promptly with the minimal wait considering mine was freshly cooked. The crab salad was beautifully presented with a generous portion of hand picked crab. This place is a real find and, both the menu again nicely presented and the gardens and staff all first class. Thank you The Tea Garden for a very pleasant meal.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We sought out the tea garden as we last visited in 2012 and I remembered they did the nicest gluten free scones I've ever had. We sat outside as the weather was glorious, the service was prompt and friendly, we ordered tea, latte, toasted teacake and gluten free scone, very good value for money, significantly cheaper than a tea room in Dunster the day before. All was nicely presented, I was a little disappointed with the scone as it was not as nice as last time, I suspect a change of cook? But on the whole it was all very nice would certainly go back.

1  Thank Menscryfa