“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

Went on the beach ride with Lindsay and Brian, wonderful. Horses excellent, staff even better. If you fancy an adrenalin rush then a gallop on these wonderful beaches is just the ticket.

Visited August 2013
10 Thank TeacherEngland

Batley, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent Riding Stables”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

Went to Mullacott stables for the first time and really enjoyed my 1 hour ride around their farm land lovely views of Ilfracombe. The horse (cobweb) I had was lovely and well looked after. Everyone on the ride was catered for as their was a few who had a lot of riding experience, some that had a little riding experience like myself and some who had never been on a horse before everyone enjoyed themselves and the staff that went on the ride looked after everyone so well and no one was left behind. Had a great time and will definitely go back and reasonably.

Visited August 2013
8 Thank Hayley A
Rothwell
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Brilliant Riding Stables”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

My two children and I rode at Mullacott on a one hour hack. The instructors managed the groups different levels of experience expertly, and everyone had good, safe fun.
The horses and ponies were well schooled and very enjoyable to ride.
Thanks everyone my children said it was the best bit of the holiday!
Say hi to Axel, Bracken and Crystal for us!

Visited July 2013
6 Thank KismetK8
Bruton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Beach ride fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

Everyone loved it including the horses, lovely sunny morning, couldn't be better. Exhilerating. Very well organised.

Visited July 2013
6 Thank eileenc395
Hove, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic beach gallops and countryside hacking!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

I visited my friend who stables her horse at Mullacott Equestrian Centre last month (June 2013) and I got to ride a couple of their lovely horses (Crystal and Magic). I had a fantastic weekend which included a beach gallop and a couple of hacks around the beautiful countryside. The facilities were great and the staff were so helpful. Hannah who runs the place could not do enough to help and to make sure I had a great time. The horses are lovely and as there are so many to choose from they can help you find the perfect partner for your ability and choice of ride. Shortly after I was there they were commencing with building a new indoor school, so I can't wait to see how that is when I next visit.
I cannot recommend Mullacott Equestrian Centre highly enough. If you want a fantastic equestrian experience during your holiday or if you are lucky enough to live close by, then give them a call.

Visited June 2013