“Nice staff, gorgeous cream tea and beautiful flowers.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Fuchsia Tea Gardens
Ranked #74 of 120 Restaurants in Ilfracombe
Nr. Rugby
“Nice staff, gorgeous cream tea and beautiful flowers.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

My family live in ilfracombe so I visit a lot. I've never tried any of the tea shops along saint James's place. We were going to go to one of the tea rooms which are always obviously busy but they close at 4.30, as this was the time we were turned away. We walked back along and found the fuschia tea rooms was still open. It's not as obvious as some others but really lovely once sat inside their little garden, surrounded by pretty flowers. My sister ordered the large cream tea - a big teapot and 2 huge scones with jam and cream came out, for £4.95 (I think it was) you got loads. It would definitely do 2 people. Also, the staff were really nice. I will definitely be returning.

• Visited August 2013