“Lovely week”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
66Ellen61
Manchester, United Kingdom
“St. Levan Cottage Ilfracombe”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Didn't think this cottage was value for money. Very small for four adults and a dog. Not the cleanest we have stayed in with regard to the kitchen, had to wash pots & pans before we used them. A musty damp smell on entering cottage. Not really enough seating in the living room for four adults quite cramped.
Cottage was lovely and warm with regard to central heating. And appreciated the milk & wine on arrival. But not the various used food in freezer and condiments in the cupboard.
A book of handy hints telling us our dog wasn't allowed upstairs and that we had to put the stairgate up to stop her getting upstairs (this wasn't mentioned when booking the cottage). We brought our dogs own bed and she is used to sleeping upstairs in her bed in our bedroom. So for that reason alone we wouldn't stay again.
Alleyway leading upto cottage very rough looking, would have been nervous had I been a woman on my own or with children, (often seemed to be undesirable people on the high street drinking beer and smoking cannabis).
On leaving we mopped and hoovered through, cleaned kitchen. Also disposed of rubbish as requested in the handy hints book.

jane_pool...
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Lovely week”
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

What a lovely cottage. Just off the hustle and bustle of the high street yet so quiet you forgot you were in the heart of Ilfracombe. The cottage was clean and warm with everything you could want. Good value for money and perfect if you want to holiday without a car. I can't wait to return in the summer to take advantage of the courtyard garden.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and comfort
Liked least: No wifi but I could live without it for a week.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Manchester

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Leeds
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;