We thoroughly enjoyed our three night stay at The Collingdale. This was our third stay, and the accommodation and award-winning breakfast did not disappoint. We loved the welcome in Ilfracombe, and would also recommend the Relish Bistro and Tapas Bar on Fore Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingdale is an AA 4 star Silver rated Victorian guesthouse which also has an AA Breakfast Award. Beautifully situated directly on the South West coastal path, with miles of uninterrupted views across the picturesque harbour of Ilfracombe and the clifftop scenery of Hillsborough Nature Reserve. Just a few minutes walk to the beach and the beautiful historic harbour with its excellent selection of restaurants, shops, cafes and galleries and the ferry to Lundy Island. The town centre, Landmark Theatre and famous Tunnels Beaches are also within easy walking distance. Furnished to a high standard throughout with a cosy bar and an elegant guest lounge and breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Collingdale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingdale Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Collingdale Guest House Ilfracombe, Devon