We stayed overnight before a trip to Lundy - early breakfast not a problem and was excellent. Room was comfortable with lovely fluffy, soft towels and both Sharon and Daryl were warm and friendly hosts. Sharon recommended and booked us into a local restaurant where we had a superb meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingdale is an AA 4 star Silver rated Victorian guesthouse which also has an AA Breakfast Award. Beautifully situated directly on the South West coastal path, with miles of uninterrupted views across the picturesque harbour of Ilfracombe and the clifftop scenery of Hillsborough Nature Reserve. Just a few minutes walk to the beach and the beautiful historic harbour with its excellent selection of restaurants, shops, cafes and galleries and the ferry to Lundy Island. The town centre, Landmark Theatre and famous Tunnels Beaches are also within easy walking distance. Furnished to a high standard throughout with a cosy bar and an elegant guest lounge and breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Collingdale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingdale Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Collingdale Guest House Ilfracombe, Devon