A great place to stay thoroughly recommended. A very comfortable atmosphere and fantastic breakfast. Our room had great views of the harbour.
Sharon and Daryl very helpful always available to advise on the best places to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingdale is an AA 4 star rated Victorian guesthouse, and are proud to have received an AA Breakfast Award. Beautifully situated directly on the South West coastal path, with miles of uninterrupted views from our balcony view rooms across the harbour, Damien Hirst's statue 'Verity' and magnificent cliff top scenery of Hillsborough Nature Reserve. We are just a few minutes walk to the beach and the beautiful historic harbour with its excellent selection of restaurants, shops, cafes and galleries and the ferry to Lundy Island. The town centre, Landmark Theatre and famous Tunnels Beaches are also within easy walking distance. Furnished to a high standard throughout with a cosy bar and an elegant dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Collingdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingdale Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Collingdale Ilfracombe, Devon