Hele valley is a lovely, quiet and relaxing holiday park, location is great, Hele Bay is an absolute gem. The accommodation was fantastic and all of the staff were very welcoming.
We stayed in Beech Lodge, which was spacious and very clean with everything we would need including an iron and ironing board, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, etc. a real home from home. There were lots of extra little touches too, such as, tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits, hand-wash in the bathrooms and make-up pads & buds in the main bedroom.
The staff were very warm, helpful and friendly, always ready to help with great local knowledge and advice on where to visit and how to get there.
We will definitely be returning, quite soon we hope!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Gold Awarded Holiday Park. Nestled within a sheltered wooded valley lies our exclusive Holiday Park unlike any other for its location, friendly staff and cleanliness. Your holiday enjoyment is our priority therefore we offer you stunning accommodation in a peacefully green environment with WiFi access throughout. You'll be delighted you booked with Hele Valley. Grab the opportunity to indulge in your own private hot tub, find relaxation in our light therapy sauna and recharge your soul with clean fresh air. Take a stroll along our nature trail and educate yourself in our fascinating wildlife facts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hele Valley Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Ilfracombe, Devon